- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): payroll, hr management Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proven experience as payroll specialist at least 5 years
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge and databases
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management and Finance department for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
email subject format: JOINJD_JobTitle_Your Name
*contoh: JOINJD_Merchandiser_Agus Budi