As a media planner, you will work closely with the marketing team to research, develop, and executing media campaigns on both online and offline platforms.
Reports to: Brand Manager
- Researching, developing, and monitoring media plans (both online / offline media) against the company goals & KPIs.
- Maintaining relationships and negotiating contracts with media partners.
- Managing the media budget for online (publishers) and offline (ATL, BTL), including processing orders, invoices, and reconciling the media spend.
- Providing campaign performance reports with actionable insights, and presenting these reports to the brand manager on regular basis.
- Coordinating creative assets and approval external partners, project management and account team.
- Understanding and constantly evaluating current and emerging trends and their impact on business strategies
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Preferably marketing, business, or statistics.
- 1 to 2 years experience in the same field with proven track records of driving media campaign performance.
- Experience in using Google Analytics Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with numbers and quantitative KPIs.
- Basic understanding of Excel is a must, as most works will be done in Excel spreadsheets.
- Passion and hunger to learn about various marketing media channels on both online and offline platforms.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Open minded and love to challenge him / herself to do the seemingly impossible.
- Genuine passion in marketing field (online / offline), eCommerce, and digital technology.
- Fun to work with!
email subject format: JOINJD_JobTitle_Your Name
*contoh: JOINJD_Merchandiser_Agus Budi