This role will be focusing on developing, executing, and monitoring customer loyalty program. The ultimate goals of this program is to improve recency, frequency, and monetary of the customers, hence boosting the company revenues.
Reports to: CRM Manager
- Develop, execute, and monitor the customer loyalty program.
- Carry out the day-to-day execution of the program, including rewarding points, offers / deals execution, and program optimisation.
- Work together with the campaign team to ensure loyalty program deals / offers are being communicated well internally and externally to the customers.
- Provide insightful measurements and analysis to monitor the results of the loyalty programs on quantitative metrics (i.e. FRM, Retention, LTV, ROAS, CIR, etc.).
- Develop out-of-the-box gamification ideas to boost loyalty program performance.
- Assist other function of marketing team (mainly email marketing, campaign, and performance ads team) to create campaigns that can boost the customers retention & engagement with the site / apps.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, or engineering with strong academic background from reputable universities.
- Preferably GPA 3.5 or above out of 4.0. 1 to 2 years experience in marketing field.
- Experience in similar or relevant role in eCommerce is a big plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills Experience in operating Google Analytics Very detail-oriented and highly organized (OCD symptoms) Knowledge of Indonesia marketing landscape and customer behaviour.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
email subject format: JOINJD_JobTitle_Your Name
*contoh: JOINJD_Merchandiser_Agus Budi