- Provide inspired leadership for the organization, make important SOP, planning, and strategy decisions for the channel management team.
- Set up the KPI for each of the channel and monitor the total data of the homepage, supervise and motivate the operation team to reach the KPI for each channel.
- Analysis the homepage data trend and output the homepage revamp plan, work with TBP, UED, R&D to improve the homepage function and efficiency.
- Daily track, real-time monitor, and analyze channel performance to ensure the target achievement, weekly and monthly review with reporting and optimization plan and present to the management.
- Coordinate with campaign, merchandising, seller, offline, CX and other internal parties to develop and manage each product launch, key events, and promotions, fully aligned with branding and company guidance.
- Work with the team from JD.COM, do the training and delivery the knowledge and experience from JD.COM, help for the coordination with Chinese team from HQ in terms of the technical issues.
- min 7 years experience in media & ad sales teams with at least 4 years in channel management
- Have experience in digital media or publisher partnership, reseller is needed.
- Deep understanding & experience of digital ads ecosystem and navigating challenges in the channels space.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders.
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions.
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong Sales Tool/CRM experience
- Proven track record of delivering against targets