The CRM manager will take on a very exciting role of driving customers engagement and retention via email marketing, push notifications, and loyalty programs. This person will work closely with the marketing and business intelligence team to create interactive campaigns to boost customers engagement and retention.
Head of Marketing
Leading two sub-divisions within the CRM
- Email Marketing and Loyalty Points.
- Create a detailed customer profiling and grouping by regularly conducting to FRM analysis (Frequency, Recency, Monetary) contribution to the company’s performance.
- Provide insights with actionable plan for the marketing team to increase recency, frequency, monetary, and ultimately the LTV of customers.
- Research, develop, execute and monitor loyalty program to increase customers’ retention and engagement.
- Explore new ways to create engaging touch points with customers via both online and offline media.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, or engineering with strong academic background from reputable universities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in relevant field (CRM, Analytics, or Business Intelligence).
- Strong analytics with moderate-to-advanced knowledge in operating CRM-related tools (i.e. Google Analytics, MailChimp, Emarsys, BlueCore).
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, MySQL, API integration is a big plus. Basic knowledge in data visualization (i.e. Tableau) is a plus.
- Passion and hunger to learn about various marketing media channels on both online and offline platforms.
- Open minded and love to challenge him / herself to do the seemingly impossible.
- Genuine passion in marketing field (online / offline), eCommerce, and digital technology.
- Knowledge of Indonesia marketing landscape and customer behaviour. Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fun to work with!
email subject format: JOINJD_JobTitle_Your Name
*contoh: JOINJD_Merchandiser_Agus Budi